Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If you need a laugh

I have a couple stories that i wanted to tell you about my little Haidyn Most of you know that she has Spina Bifida and she can't walk by herself, So a couple days ago she came home from school and said "Mom Guess what" What Haidyn "Addisyn didn't get her second treat at school today" Why i said "because she wouldn't sit on her symbol she kept on running around" I said that's not good " but mom i was so good i didn't get up and run anywhere i was so nice and sat on my symbol the whole time". It was the funniest story i had heard from her, she is quite the story teller.

Then the other story is she went to the farm with her Aunt Maria and Marias knee has been hurting her, so she told Haidyn she needed to go to the doctor, Haidyn said oh no Maria don't go there the last time i went to the doctor They cut off both of my legs and now i can't walk anywhere. Maria and Bruce just laughed. Sometimes i wonder what she really does think on why she can't walk like the rest of the kids.

I love this girl to death, if i didn't have her in mylife i think it would be a little boring.

1 comment:

  1. I miss her. She is a very sweet girl and always has a smile no matter her problems

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers